Science has confirmed the human body’s natural capacity to heal itself. It takes time and its definitely worth your while. All you need is:
- Constant Inner Work – Introspect and resolve any attitudes, beliefs, repressed emotions and memories which may have lead to this.
- Make Peace: whether its your past relationship/s, career decisions or money problems – make peace with them and move on. Life is too short to stay stuck in the same energy pattern
- Set a fitness routine – Yoga, pilates, walks among nature, running, swimming…the options are endless! Pick what works for your needs & matches your stamina
- Healthy Diet: We are what we eat. Consume fresh veggies, fruits and plants that give you pure energy and raise your vibrations. And yes! drink loads of water and juices to stay hydrated.
- Meditate: Yes, just a few minutes of deep breathing and turning within will help you find an inner sanctuary full of calm that you were seeking outside.
- Laugh a lot: Just laugh, be silly and don’t take yourself (or others) so seriously. Life is too short to be anything but happy! Join a laughter club if needed. Spend time with kids.
- Cut the drama: Whether its a life situation or a person, just learn your lesson and move away from the drama that no longer serves your highest good. Read and watch positive content. Be around people who raise your vibrations.
- Love a lot: Yes! Love is the best cure! Love yourself for all that you were, you are and what you’re becoming. Once you embrace yourself in totality, loving others will become easy.
- Spend time with Loved Ones – Whether its your family, friends, colleagues, partner, kids or pet – spend time with people who give you joy. Look back at the good times and make room for new memories which warm your heart.
- Nature is a Healer: Travel and discover the world we live in. There’s so much beauty to be seen and felt – in parks, gardens, forests, by the seaa… See it all with child-like eyes & enthusiasm and watch as your world transforms!