Who does not want to be more prosperous? Everyone loves money, right? Well, the truth is that most people have secretly repelled prosperity so far. Yes, they simply wished it away…because they feared it. It may be hard to believe but many of us have manifested lack of prosperity due to our irrational fears that require urgent and immediate transformation. HERE IS HOW…Read this article well and read it again and again till you imbibe the message…and then share it among all you know… You will thank me later!
- Believe that Money Is Good for YOU: Stop believing money is bad in any way. Money does not come merely to those who are corrupt, greedy or criminal. Neither does it make you a bad person. Money is in truth a neutral energy – it depends on us HOW we apply it…we can use it to do a lot of positive in the world…not just for ourselves but for others too. Whether it is increasing your knowledge by buying good books, or visiting amazing places, healthier foods or giving more for a noble cause…the more you think about how much good you can achieve by using money in positive ways the better it will be.
- Stop Saying ‘Filthy Rich’: Are you secretly jealous of those who have money? Do you secretly wish the rich were poorer? Do you criticize rich people and call them ‘filthy rich’? Are you buying into conspiracy theories blaming rich people for exploiting the world while ignoring the numerous ways many rich people have helped our economy? This my dear is the number one reason most people were unable to attract prosperity. When you resonate with a feeling of jealousy or judgement you block the good energy of whatever you were observing from flowing into your own life. Time to say ‘wonderfully rich’ instead of ‘filthy rich’. Say it now and you will feel better… Really say it…feel it…Now you are already activating the flow of money into your own life!
- Its not Money but Lack of Money At the Root of Evil: If you look carefully it is not money but the lack of it that made people suffer, whether it be crime rates, corruption, social backwardness, religious fundamentalism, status of women….you will find that countries and localities that are struggling with money had more and more of their masses exposed to lack of sanitation, poor education, lack of healthcare, superstitious beliefs…while richer and more developed cities have their citizens a chance to a better quality of life. The false fear that money is limited and one has to do something wrong to obtain it is the cause of many a crime in the world. Transform the fear into love and light by shifting to prosperity consciousness and then share this consciousness with others. The world will change starting with you.
- Appreciate Wealth All Around You: Instead of being condescending…appreciate and be proud of your friends who are doing well in life…give a pat on the back to someone who was able to make it big, like your friend’s business page on social media, read about people who are featured in success pages of magazines, be happy for those who won a prize or lottery or got a lot of inheritance. Its not unfair for people to have achieved something that some others could not yet achieve. Celebrate the success of others….and remember to be happy for your own success and celebrate yourself. Stop wasting time feeling bad for the poor, it won’t help them. Instead think of REAL ways you can help yourself and others. You know that you can attract grace and good fortune yourself. You deserve it and so do others. There is enough for everyone always!!
- Stop Penny Pinching: Do you feel you have to save every penny? Worried about losing too much if you gave some more? Feeling bad about having to spend a bit extra? Want a big bargain each time you go shopping? Well, the truth is that the universe ALWAYS gives you back whatever you give out. It is impossible for you get poorer unless you believe that you are getting poorer. Believe that you are getting richer each time you spend anything…know that this energy will return multiplied your way….and stop bargaining and squeezing the life out of that vendor or business who is trying to earn a decent living…come on!
- Stop Feeling Guilty to Receive Effortlessly: Do you believe in your heart of hearts that earning without sweat and tears makes you undeserving? Most people who feel that easy money is a bad thing have been facing much more struggle in life than they would if they simply realize this one thing. MONEY like everything else is our own manifestation based on our MENTAL PROJECTIONS. We all deserve unlimited money unconditionally, no matter who we are or how wealthy we were born. People have gone from rags to riches overnight! How much you toil for it physically is not the denominator. If it were then those who did manual labor would be richer than all others. Your mental attitude is the single most denominator of your financial success.
- Stop Complaining About How Less You Have: Do you keep feeling sorry about how poor you are, about how less you have, how unfortunate you have been. Have you been building and sharing stories about how life treated you so bad and how you struggled and lost out on good opportunities? This kind of an attitude has created all your lack of success. The more you tell yourself and the world that you are unfortunate, the worse it will go on getting. Energy multiplies each time you focus on it. And more you ask others to focus on your negativity by sharing ‘poor me’ stories, the more your negativity magnifies. Stop this cycle now…soon you will get out of it and start a new cycle of gratitude, joy and positive self-image.
- IMAGINE a world flowing with PROSPERITY EVERYWHERE: You are part of this amazing reality which is created by the divine self within us all…We all are interconnected as ONE. If we all believe in a world where there is always enough of all good things, and imagine we all are enjoying life happily…we will surely raise our combined vibrations to magickally manifest this right now. Our shared reality is our creation and we can make a better world where prosperity is everywhere and we all use our prosperity wisely and justly for the benefit of all. Deal? Swati Prakash is a spiritual author. More on www.swatiprakash.com