TODAY’S TIP: Close your eyes and speak your affirmation mentally through your ‘third-eye’ to manifest them more effectively. This works best if you meditate regularly and are spiritually conscious of who you are. You will be amazed with how easily you can command your ‘youniverse’ right now!
Here are four fantastic affirmations, one for each key area of your life. Enjoy saying them several times daily all of this week or anytime you like, and share them with others to spread the light!
- Affirmations are positive statements spoken in the present tense as if you are experiencing them right now. So, think/say, ‘I am successful’ and not, ‘I want/desire success’.
- Affirmations work best, when the words are internalized and repeated often, either mentally or aloud. E.g. instead of, ‘I’m not keeping well’, think/say, ‘I’m getting better and better’.
- Affirmations can be said any point of time specially just before going to sleep or soon after waking up.
- Affirmations cannot harm anyone and must respect free will and honor mutual consent. For example, focus on receiving love or work rather than focusing on a specific person or position.
- Affirmations are always open-ended in terms of exactly when, where, how or through whom you hope to receive. Trust the universe to work out the details.
- Affirmations ideally make you feel good and free of worries and that is why they work!
Enjoy an incredibly positive week!
Swati Prakash is a spiritual author and can be reached on www.swatiprakash.com