We all live in the Matrix. It is a virtual ‘reality’ experience we all are having – an experience called life. All our thoughts, both conscious and subconscious are fed into this system that creates a new ‘reality’ for us from moment to moment, frame by frame and lifetime to lifetime. Its exactly like a multidimensional computer simulation that we experience with all our senses. The Matrix unconditionally serves our every fantasy and fear. All our negative or positive ideas create our lifetimes or alternate realities. While creating a better experience is possible, rising above the Matrix is possible too. For those who care for the truth, these are the five steps through which you can get unplugged:
- See the Signs: There are signs everywhere that tell you that you are plugged in to the Matrix. You may have experiences of synchronicity – each of your thought is inevitably connected to the entire world through the Matrix. Your dreams are connected to reality and transcend time, giving you glimpses of past or future. See the world as fractals – they are everywhere, in clouds, in shorelines, in the soil, in mountains, in the seashells and pine-cones, in vegetables and flowers, even in your own body. There is nothing where you cannot see nature’s design or sacred geometry indicating the mathematical factorials encoding all creation. Most of all notice how everything is energy and how your thoughts are materializing into your life everyday by themselves as per the inbuilt rules of this ‘program’. Pay attention.
- Meditate: You will need to learn how to get unplugged yourself instead of waiting for someone else. Meditation requires nobody and nothing except you. Breathe naturally, closing your eyes helps initially, find the space between your thoughts and stay there in the silence of ‘no-mind’ for as long as you can. Do this daily for half an hour at least and increase the time. You will get better at being free of thoughts and your mind. See the blank space of your inner self and be with your inner self which is not your mind or your thoughts. Let go of the outer layers of physical senses, emotions, mental ideas and desires. Experience just being. It is possible and necessary.
- Master Reality: The more you spend time with your inner self of no-mind, the more control you will have over your mind and hence over the matrix of reality. You will start playing with reality as it twirls around you folding into the shape you choose. Your life situations and experiences will be at your command. You are only practicing and sharpening your skills. Be detached from the desire of any outcome. Both mental and physical actions are karma and they return. Be pure and positive because harming anyone, even yourself will only get you entangled in further karmic cages making it very hard to be free. Be unconditional in what you create; even if you create something positive expect nothing in return to keep yourself free of karmic webs.
- Rise Above the Illusion: All the people, events, things around you will be revealed as your own mental projections, conscious and subconscious. You can enjoy this experience of ‘reality’ through money, fame, romance and fun…yet no matter how much you acquire, these will be mere illusion and nothing more. The reason why enlightened masters have no fascination for increasing their bank-balance, sensual pleasures or popularity is simply this. The truth is only found within and it far more joyous than anything outer can ever be. No amount of money in the matrix can buy you freedom. Talking negatively and being unhappy or depressed is worse as it drops your kundalini shakti or inner power down. Keep rising above the illusion while being supremely happy and self-content for no external reason whatsoever.
- Allow Truth: You do not have to be anxious to be freed of the maya of life. Wishing to be free of desires is also a desire. Thinking of being free from the Matrix is also a thought that plugs you in further. To be unplugged just let go and that is all. Simply be in meditation. Allow this moksha to happen by itself whenever it has to. Have no expectations of how, when and what it will be like. Surrender to your truth. You will be established in a state of self-awareness and meditation even in your day to day life after practice of meditation. It may feel safe to stay in the comfort of the matrix, yet be fearless because truth sets you free and a cage even if golden and beautiful will still be a cage. Be with your inner self and allow your liberation to simply happen whenever you are ready – any moment…even right now. Swati Prakash is a spiritual author and can be followed on www.amazon.com/author/swatiprakash